Client’s advertorial published on Search Engine Journal with the following campaign specifications:
- Up to 1,500-word article draft written and submitted by the Client
- Featured image (1600x840 pixels) and supplemental in-post photos
- Three to four no-follow UTM links per 500 words
- Client’s Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn pixels to be installed on applicable SEJ pages within the sponsorship
- Featured in SEJToday newsletter
- Promotions on SEJ social channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook (1 share per channel)
- Client to provide the written draft and images twenty-one (21) business days before publish date.
Deadline to submit final edits is four (4) working days before publication date.
Client to adhere to Search Engine Journal’s editorial guidelines; SEJ will obtain full editorial control; Post will be labeled as sponsored.
*Search Engine Journal retains the right to no-index Client's sponsored post after six months if it starts to compete with the SEJ’s non-sponsored content in organic search.