Contact us for rates and availability.Contact Us
SEJ Ebook written, designed, and promoted by Search Engine Journal.
SEJ retains editorial authority and content rights. Ebook will be labeled as sponsored.
Client's branding and advertisements visible on SEJ's Ebook campaign in the following ad formats:
- Logo display in the co-branded SEJ Ebook; limit 3 sponsors
- Article contribution of 1,200-2,000 words
- Full-page advertisement in the ebook (8.5 x 11, 300dpi in PDF or JPEG format) with UTM, to be designed and provided by the Client
- Client's Facebook or Twitter pixels to be installed on applicable SEJ pages for 1 month
- Opportunity to submit a lead profiling question on the registration page
- Access to all the ebook subscriber leads in real-time over a 4-week period. Lead information to include: first name, last name, email address, work phone, job title, company name, company size, website, country, industry; Registrants must consent to Search Engine Journal's content agreement which states that their information will be shared with participating sponsors
High priority: Full-page ad and chapter placement to be displayed first
Middle priority: Full-page ad and chapter placement to be displayed second
Low priority: Full-page ad and chapter placement to be displayed last
Priority level should be discussed prior purchase. Please contact email@example.com to confirm availability.
Chapter placement depends on the topic alignment with the rest of the ebook chapters. SEJ will give priority based on the sponsorship tier as we see fit.
Do you have an idea for something not available here?
Ask us, we’d love to hear about it!Contact to discuss